Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.04.2015

HEALING ART SKETCHBOOK -DAY 3 (Knitting basket)

DAY 3: Knitting Basket

Today, I decided to sketch my knitting basket that holds a knitting project I began a few weeks ago. Last summer I bought a few skeins of yarn while I was in Paris as an Art student on a Study Abroad trip.  I didn't buy much because I was so limited in what I could carry on our daily site-seeing excursions.

Only having two skeins made it difficult when it came time to decide what to knit.  Then one day about 3 weeks ago I found this pattern created by a woman on vacation in Paris who was there around the same time and used her Paris find to created this little off the shoulder wrap.


The sketching marker that was supposed to be black, but it came out more brownish. Strange how certain pens react on paper.
 
 
 
Until Next Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!