Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.04.2015

HEALING ART SKETCHBOOK-Day 4 (Back Porch Montage)

Day 4 (Back Port Montage) flowers, Solomon, coffee cup and sketching tools

I see I incorrectly numbered yesterday and Today's sketch by one day.  Guess I need to check the dates more closely.

Anyway, my daily sketching prompt today was a cup.  So I decided to not only sketch my coffee cup but thing surrounding it like my flowers, chocolate lab-Solomon, and sketching pouch with pens inside.

 
After looking at this sketch and a comment my oldest daughter made, I realized Solomon was drawn a little too chunky.  Now his sister, Sheba is really the chunkier of the two.  These are twin brother and sister labs that I rescued 4 years ago.  Solomon is like my shadow following me everywhere.
 
Until Next Time.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!