Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.01.2015

HEALING ART SKETCHBOOK-Day 2 (Lamps)

Today's sketching prompt taken from Danny Gregory's Every Day Matters.

DAY 2: Lamps

I decided to use three lamps I use in my den area and draw them from different perspectives: looking up, looking down and more eye level.  Also, using a brush tip marker, ball point pen and some colored pencil.  The brush tip markers seem awkward to me so need the practice.

As I was drawing the song lyrics from "Let It Shine," kept popping into my head, "This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine."

The little blue country Victorian house accent lamp has been a favorite of mine since I spied it in 1990 at a quaint shop in Old Town Spring, Texas.
 
Until Next Time.
Blessings,
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!