Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

6.30.2015

HEALING ART SKETCHBOOK -Day 1 (Shoes)

I am finding myself once again in a restless state as I heal from a surgical procedure that has stopped me in my tracks.  One week ago, I had to have a defibrillator implanted due to serious heart problems. 

So in search of some activity to quietly occupy my day and help me deal with these life changes,  has led me to begin this Healing Art Sketchbook.  Also, I hope to tackle my desire to create the lifelong discipline of daily sketching.



The First Entry
DAY 1: Hiking boots and wool socks

These items belong to my husband. E.T.  When he came home last evening from his regular walk with our two chocolate labs, (Solomon and Sheba) and was taking off his shoes, I knew, these shoes would be perfect to begin this sketching project in the morning.


 
Seeing my husband wear these brings me comfort because they are a symbolic part of our life which is constant and good.

Until Next Time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!