Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.05.2013

Self Exploration Mixed Media Collage/Assemblage Online Group Project

My daughter came to me last week with a special request.  She expressed her desire to re acquaint herself with an art project, but was stuck and limited on time.  She is in Summer School.

She came up with this idea for me create an online art project that both of us could do together.  I loved the idea. Then I thought why not share this project with my Blog Followers too.

My plan is to begin posting a materials list, instructions, prompts, and pictures.  Then allow you to join in on the fun by sharing your pictures (show off your artwork), questions, comments, frustrations, and successes about this project. 

If this online project is anything like my college art classes, our posts should be fun, inspiring and surprising.  I am always amazed how each artist works to find their own solutions.

Look for the next post, it will provide the materials list.  Be sure to read the That Makes Cent$- Collecting Found Objects for Mixed Media Art

HELPFUL HINTS:  If beginning a new art project seems a little daunting, ask a friend or two to join you.  Make plans for a weekly  get together at each other's home.  Always much more fun to work  with others.  Usually good for some laughter.

UR-TURN:  Please feel free to comment or ask questions about this project.  

Until Next Time.

Many Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!