No need to always pay money for items to add to your Mixed Media art. All of us are known to have items around the house you may not realize would work wonderfully in your next art project. Here is a small list of ideas to help:
* Tear the stamps off of mail, especially unusual stamps
* Keep old grocery lists or post it notes with interesting writing or messages
* Old phone book pages
* Libraries usually have books and magazines they give away for
free, look for ones with interesting
pages and/or images that can be torn and used
* Old music sheets
* The paper from old sewing patterns
* Old greeting cards
* Used wrapping/tissue paper
Until Next Time.
HELPFUL HINTS: Don't limit yourself to what you may have around the house. Solicit help looking for items from your family, friends and neighbors.
UR-TURN: What items or other places do you look for and save as part of your Mixed Media stash?