Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.16.2012

My Muse is Missing

I guess I can blame this on the heat and exhaustion.  My art muse has suddenly decided to hide, I think she is under some shade tree drinking iced tea or taking a nap.


My confidence and inspirations have dwindled.  So I am taking another route until I get back my artistic equilibrium.  I go into the studio and rediscover a book I have in my personal library,  "Art Escapes, Daily exercises and inspirations for discovering greater creativity and artistic confidence," by Dory Kanter. 

I take a look inside to find Section 5: Art Assemblage, Collage and Other Inspiring Ideas.   I think this book is just what the doctor ordered.  If you need me I will be reading, thank you.

HELPFUL HINTS:  Taking a trip to my local hobby/craft stores perusing the aisles investigating art/crafting supplies always gets me in a happy, creative mood.  Be sure to take or download those In-Store coupons to help save some $$$$.

UR-TURN:  Share your favorite ways to wake up a sleepy Art Muse?

Until Next Time.

Many Blessings,
Laurie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!