Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

8.27.2014

Off and Running New Fall 2014 Semester Art Exhibit-NGL

Classes actually begin for me tomorrow, Aug. 27th, but have already been busy installing my first art exhibit for the semester.

My initial research for the Sam Houston Botanical Study has been installed in the Newton Gresham Library.

Come by and check out what I will be working on for the next two semesters.  You can sign up to be a follower of my research blog to keep up with my progress.

Sam Houston Botanical Research Blog



Dan Rather Cases
Newton Gresham Library
2nd Floor
UR-TURN:  Have you been to any art galleries or exhibits lately, if so what were they?  Also, share your favorite piece of the exhibit and why?

Until Next Time.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!