As I promised here is Art Materials List:
* Collected Papers and Found Objects
* 6" x 6" Wrapped Art Canvas (any small size will work) or Mixed Media Art Journal
* Glue Stick (UHU is good one)
* 1/2" flat Paint brush
* Water Container
* Containers for paint or Paint Palette
* Foam Paint Brush
* Acrylic Gesso
* Acrylic Paints (your choice of colors)
* Acrylic Ink (1-2 colors with at least one being Transparent)
* Transparent Inks or Inktense Pencils (optional)
* Watercolor (optional)
* Colored Pencils
* Pastels (optional)
* Stamping Materials including Ink
* Waterproof Pen(s)
* Hair Dryer (optional) lessens drying times of layers
Try to gather all of your materials and have Prompt #1 completed so you will be ready to work on the next step. Even though I will be trying to finish this project within a two week period, there is no timeline. This is a self guided project.
HELPFUL HINTS: If you cannot find or purchase everything at once, use what you have on hand. Improvise. This is not to be a stressful but enjoyable project.
UR-TURN: Is there something you have had to substitute or added on the materials list? Share with others what those items are, it will help others.
Until Next Time.