Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

5.29.2013

CONSTRUCTION AREA-Hard Hats Recommended

Creative People right, just can't leave well enough alone.  No, your eyes are not deceiving you, there have been some major design changes to my website and blog.  To be honest they may continue for a while longer.

My Virtual Art Studio was torn down, it was old and outdated.  Now newer walls are in place that are colorful, easier to navigate, more informative, and show You, my Followers, who I am as a person and artist.

Thank you for your patience.

HELPFUL HINTS:  DON'T FORGET YOUR HARD HAT. No worries, I have a few extra if you do.

UR-TURN:  Please let me know if there is anything I can add, subtract, or change that would make this site better.

Until Next Time.

Many Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!