Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

7.24.2010

Much Behind Me

This has been a very eventful week concerning anything to do with art.  I have completed my Botanical Illustration studies at Cornell Univ, changed and posted new pages of sketch journal paintings and sketches, upgraded my art portfolio and resume, taught my first class at Michaels, painted another portrait in Iola and had my article in the Navasota Examiner come out.  So I am grateful to God for giving me the opportunities I have had, and the strength and abilities neccessary to successfully complete all of these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!