Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

9.03.2014

An Eventful Day Outside the Studio

 Yesterday was quite the BUSY day.  I had a school journalist interview me to get updates on my research projects, meetings and more research at the Sam Houston Museum Complex, and an art show at the SOFA gallery concerning my Summer Session I Study Abroad trip to Europe.  Not to mention attending my Fall Semester classes too.

I would love to have you visit, keeping up with my activities just click the links below to visit the blogs:
LONDON/PARIS TRAVEL JOURNAL

and

SHSU BOTANICAL STUDY/RESEARCH

Until Next Time.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!