Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

5.28.2012

Breaks Over! It's Time to Get Going

Spring semester, my first back in college, is over.  It was a grueling pace.  Took a couple of weeks off and daydreamed about what I wanted my newly remodeled art studio to look like.  I learned a lot about keeping a project journal in my W.A.S.H. studio classes.  So decided to put my new found skills to use in this project.



Used a large artist sketchbook to make a project journal.
Good place to store ideas, sketches, receipts, paint chips anything pertaining to the project.


Pinterest was a favorite place of mine to search for ideas.  I search in Art Studios, Home Offices and Organizing Small Spaces.  Another great place for inspiration was a magazine I picked up at Lowe's Home Improvement store when I was getting paint samples.  It is called, "Getting Organized."

Now that I have gotten my paint samples chosen.  It's time to drive to Lowe's and get my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!