Search This Blog

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."Colossians 3:23

9.15.2014

A Helpful A-Z Guide to Painting with Watercolors

I have been on the search for helpful material to share with my readers.  I ran across this article from the UK on using watercolor that is very informative whether you are a beginner or just needing a brush-up on your skills.

Artist and Illustrators a-z-of-watercolour-techniques

UR-TURN:   Write me a comment: Once again was this article helpful and how?  I am using my watercolors outdoors these days in a Botanical Research project, you can go to my blog to learn more: www.lgrawlbotanicalstudy.blogspot.com
Love to hear what are you currently working on in the area of watercolor or anything else art related.  Happy Painting.

Until Next Time.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment


COPYRIGHT

All artwork and photos are copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the artist. Don't steal, it's not nice!